Kidneys are important organs that help your whole body work properly. When a loved one has Chronic Kidney Disease he or she can also have other problems with how the rest of the body is working. Therefore it is important to understand more on Kidney disease for those in need of a kidney, caregivers or those wanting to donate a kidney. Here are some resources that we think will prove to be helpful in learning more on the kidneys.
- The National Kidney Foundation – A volunteer organization that is a lifeline for all people affected by kidney disease.
- American Kidney Fund – http://www.kidneyfund.org
- Donate Life – https://www.donatelife.net/
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) – National Kidney Disease Education Program
- Fresnius Kidneycare –https://www.freseniuskidneycare.com
- American Society of Nephrology – Kidney Disease Information
- Renal Support Network – Kidney Disease Resources
- The Kidney Foundation of Canada – A national volunteer organization committed to eliminating kidney disease